Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BK705 First Foods



BK705

First Foods is a practical, easy-to-read recipe book for today’s parents This book offers the latest knowledge on nutrition for infants and toddlers, and answers some of the most pressing and pertinent questions parents have regarding their infant or toddler’s diet.

Find expert advice and recommendations to questions such as:

- How long should I breastfeed my baby?
- How do I manage the transition from breastfeeding to semi-solid foods?
- Are there special techniques for preparing baby food?
- Does organic baby food provide extra benefits for my baby?
- Should I give my toddler low-fat or low-sugar foods?
- How do I plan my child’s daily or weekly meals?

Filled with more than 50 easy recipes, each complete with snippets on the nutritional goodness of ingredients used, practical tips on preparation and storage, as well as per-serving nutrient content, many of the recipes are contemporary, healthful versions of favourite dishes generations of Asian babies have enjoyed. Equipped with these recipes and a handy meal planner included in the book, parents can be sure of creating tasty and wholesome meals, snacks and treats for their little ones.

Paperback: 160 pages
Publisher: Marshall Cavendish Editions
Product Dimensions: 210mm x 230mm
Condition: New

Status: Sold

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...